Green Ninja has changed. We are growing. We have shed our skin. And now that we're finally able to show off our new home, we felt it was important to give everyone some insight into where we stand, and where we are going.
First and foremost, we must acknowledge our users. Thank you! You are the ones who are constantly pushing us to improve. Thanks to all your suggestions, our large selection of cloth diapering and personal care products has been expanded. Green Ninja is proud to carry merchandise that reflects our pledge to treat this planet and future generations with the utmost respect. Browsing through our updated catalog, you'll find new eco-friendly toys, meal-time helpers, lifestyle products and much more. We use these products ourselves with our own family, and we believe you'll be able to find ones that will work for you and your family as well.
We also needed a complimentary website experience so that these products would be easier for our users to find. The old site was OK, but it lacked a very important feature: mobile support. For the past year, over half of the visitors to the Green Ninja website have been using a mobile device. Over half! We realize that life is busy, and more frequently people do not have the time to sit down at a traditional desktop to do their online shopping. After thoroughly researching, we settled on the Drupal Commerce platform to achieve our goal of providing an easy to use web site that functions across all devices. No more pinching and zooming!
And finally, we are pleased to announce this, the section of the website you're looking at. It's our new Treading Lightly Blog! We've heard concerns from some of our users that the information contained in the old site was great, but was difficult to find. It is our hope that by using a blog to capture our findings on how to tread lightly on this planet, we will be able to share the feedback from our users directly. You'll find comments listed below each post, and we encourage you to take a couple moments to give us your thoughts. The more you know, the more we all know.
Some important questions may be on your mind, so let's cover the main ones.
- Is my existing Green Ninja account available?
- Absolutely. Part of the migration process was ensuring all of your existing account information and past order invoices be brought along to the new website. It's all there, safe and sound. The only exception to this is your account password, which could not be transferred for technical reasons (the only person who should know your password is you). To access your account, just reset your password and you should be good to go. Let us know if you get stuck.
- I've got a gift certificate discount code from the old site. Is that still valid?
- It certainly is. Green Ninja gift certificate discount codes will work just fine with the new site. During the checkout process, you'll see the spot where you can apply discount codes to your order. If you're having problems, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
- What about my registry?
- Those are here as well. All the information regarding what products your registry contained and how many of each have been purchased has all been moved over to the new site. We've heard from a few of you that the old registry mechanism was a bit clunky, and we hope that the new registry format will smooth out the rough edges.
And so we would like to wrap with another sincere thank you to our users, and request that you please continue to let us know how we're doing and what we can do together in the future to make this world just a little bit better for everyone.